Human capital represents the knowledge, skills and abilities that make it possible for people to do their jobs. Human capital development is recruiting, fostering diversity, supporting and investing in people, using a variety of means, including education, training, coaching, mentoring, organizational development and human resource management. Strengthening the human capital of MOSCO is an important strategic goal.
MOSCO remains committed to building a diversified workforce, and to attracting, retaining, rewarding and retraining high performing professionals, who are committed to diversity as a fundamental principle of public transit. MOSCO will work within to develop staff to implement the new strategic focus and prepare for the future.
One of our greatest strengths is the diversity of our workforce, with men and women of many nationalities and backgrounds working together and sharing common objectives. MOSCO does not have a ‘nationality’ which describes its culture. As a company, we encourage fair employment practices and offer equal opportunities to all our employees. We also try to take family considerations into account in any decisions about personnel matters or assignments.
- Human capital development elements will include:
- Training for new hires and existing staff:
- Customer Service
- Leadership Development
- MOSCO Strategic Business Plan Implementation
- Internal communications campaigns
- Corporate vision and branding
- Industry developments
- Performance Measurement
- Linked to corporate and divisional key performance indicators
- Attracting new talent
- Leveraging positive image of mass transit industry and engaging sustainability focus-minded individuals.