Code of Business Conduct & Ethics
To further the Company’s fundamental principles of honesty, loyalty, fairness and forthrightness, MOSCO has established a Code of Business Conduct and Ethics.
Our Code strives to deter wrongdoing and to promote the following six objectives
- Honest and ethical conduct;
- Avoidance of conflicts of interest;
- Full, fair, accurate, timely and transparent disclosure;
- Compliance with the applicable government and self-regulatory organization laws, rules and regulations;
- Prompt internal reporting of Code violations; and
- Accountability for compliance with the Code.
Each of the Company’s directors, officers and employees is expected to:
- UNDERSTAND MOSCO expects you to understand the requirements of your position, including
- Company expectations and governmental rules and regulations that apply to your position.
- COMPLY WITH MOSCO expects you to comply with this Code.
REPORT MOSCO expects you to report any violation of this Code of which you become aware.
- BE ACCOUNTABLE MOSCO holds you accountable for complying with the Code.
As stated in MOSCO partners’ massages “As a leader company in an oilfield service industry leader, MOSCO strives to operate in a sustainable manner. Many aspects of our business contribute to corporate social responsibility (CSR). These include our commitment to health, safety, and the environment, technology development programs, and development of a diverse, inclusive workforce. It also encompasses our community involvement and commitment to being a responsible, legally compliant corporate citizen.
CSR is strongly supported by the MOSCO corporate culture, whose core values are integrity, teamwork, performance and learning. Every day, we work together to promote safety and reduce the environmental impact of developing oil and natural gas. We contribute to the communities where we work and support local academic institutions and students. We also ensure that we run our business according to the highest ethical standards.